As you review the list below, answer these questions for yourself. It’s important that you are in a good place in your healing journey. If you are not ready to be a group leader at this time, that’s okay. You can be ready in the future by focusing on the following points.
Please note: You don’t have to check off every item below to become a group leader, but this will give you a good idea of what to expect.
- I am a female survivor of childhood sexual abuse.
- I am familiar with the 5 Strategies to Reclaim Hope and I use them in my daily life.
- I can commit 2–3 hours a week to help manage a support group.
- I can balance my own healing while helping others find healing.
- I have reviewed all of the group resources, including the Meeting Script.