Share your experience with Finding Hope Support Groups. Every story is different, and your experience can inspire other survivors as you share how you have started or participated in one of our support groups.
What to Share
As you decide what to share, your main goal is to encourage, empower, and help survivors find another healing resource. You are welcome to share a video or write your story. Here are a few guidelines to help you:
- Videos should be between 1–5 minutes long.
- If you are sending a video file that is too large to submit here, please send a zip file or use a free online service like Google Drive or Dropbox to store the file and provide us with the link.
- Written stories should be no longer than 800 words.
- Please do not talk about the specifics of the abuse or your perpetrator as these details could re-traumatize survivors who are not as far on their healing journey.
- Please share a breakthrough moment from group where you applied something you learned, and it made a difference in your life. We would love to hear how you are moving forward and healing with help from Finding Hope Support Groups.
- Please upload high resolution photo(s). If you have questions email email@example.com.